Starting today, everyone is welcome to join! The Beta will last until February 8.
Visit http://playsteamcraft.com/ and click PLAY to participate. Receive your key and activate it in Steam. Please note: the Beta version features only one map and a limited number of spare parts, which you can use to craft your vehicle.
Once the game is released, you’ll enjoy the whole range of maps, spare parts, and other content!
The Beta keys will be deactivated after February 8. The game will be temporarily unavailable.
In SteamCraft, players can let their imagination run wild and create a one-of-a-kind combat vehicle for land and air battles. To do this, they’ll be given a massive selection of components and an impressive arsenal for crushing their foes on land and in the air. There’s no limit to what you can create, so go ahead and build a terrifying, steam-powered, mechanical Frankenstein’s monster!
- Advanced construction system that lets players create truly unique combat machines. Fight on land and in the air!
- Over 600 construction components and over 40 weapons.
- Realistic damage model: destroyed parts fly off of the vehicle according to the laws of physics!
- Multiple gameplay modes, including deathmatch, team deathmatch, and capture the flag.
- Exciting special effects, dynamic gameplay — that’s SteamCraft.
Every battle takes place in a randomly-selected location, so players need to be ready for any combat scenario. Your primary objective is to destroy everything that moves, and if you win, you’ll earn rewards and the ability to make your vehicle every crazier and more dangerous.
In SteamCraft, there are no rules. If you’ve got wheels, crush ‘em! If you’ve got missiles, blow ‘em up! If you’ve got machine guns, make Swiss cheese out of your enemies!