Artyom always dreamed of a world beyond the Moscow Metro.
But in post-apocalyptic Russia, dreams can turn into nightmares.
In this dream-like prologue to the events of Metro Exodus, we explore Artyom’s hopes and fears of a life beyond the ruins of the Moscow Metro.
A quarter of a century after a nuclear war devastated the Earth, a few thousand survivors took refuge in the Moscow Metro. They believed they were the last remnants of humanity – but they were wrong. Only Artyom dared to dream of a life on the surface. But dreams can quickly turn to nightmares…
It’s time to leave the ruins of Moscow, and journey beyond.
Metro Exodus releases on February 15
· Embark on an incredible journey – board the Aurora, a heavily modified steam locomotive, and join a handful of survivors as they search for a new life in the East
· Experience Sandbox Survival – a gripping story links together classic Metro gameplay with new huge, non-linear levels
· A beautiful, hostile world – discover the post-apocalyptic Russian wilderness, brought to life with stunning
· Deadly combat and stealth – scavenge and craft in the field to customize your arsenal of hand-made weaponry, and engage human and mutant foes in thrilling tactical combat
· Your choices determine your comrades’ fate – not all your companions will survive the journey; your decisions have consequence in a gripping storyline that offers massive re-playability
· The ultimate in atmosphere and immersion – a flickering candle in the darkness; a ragged gasp as your gasmask frosts over; the howl of a mutant on the night wind – Metro will immerse and terrify you like no other game…